Ice Lollies Recipe
Recipe Category: Popsicles | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Musk Melon – 2 cups chopped
Sugar – 3 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp(optional)
- First cut the fruit into 2 halves. Then scrap the center seed part and discard it. Chop into cubes.Take in a blender with sugar.
- Blend it well, Now add lemon juice.Pour into ice tray.
- Wrap it with a aluminium foil.Freeze for 2 hrs.Then insert tooth picks and freeze for 8 hrs or overnight.Then carefully remove the foil and show the bottom part in running tap water.Slowly remove the lollies.
- You can use papercups for freezing too.If you have popsicle moulds then use them.But usually lollies are mini version of popsicles so I used icetrays.
- Freezing for atleast 8 hrs is required but I kept it overnight.
- For easy demoulding – show the popsicle moulds in warm water, then pull the stick out slowly to get the ice pops clean.
- Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the fruit.
- I used half of it for making these lollies and used the other half for juicing it.