Each year my birthday would fall on the last day of quarterly exams and the treat would be this popsicles :)) I have tasted both the triangle shaped and rectangle shaped rose milk popsicles. These are a real treat to your kids for this summer and I am sure you will love this too!!
Rose Milk Popsicle Recipe
Recipe Category: Popsicles | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Milk – 2 cups
Rose Milk Syrup – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Boil milk and simmer for 10mins until milk is reduced a little.Then cool down completely and add sugar.
- Add rosemilk syrup / essence and mix well.Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds or any teacups till 3/4th of the rim.
- Cling wrap it with aluminum foil,Carefully prick with a knife then insert icecream sticks.Alternately you can even close it with your popsicle mould lid itself.Freeze it for atleast 8 hrs.Then take it out and carefully show the outer surface under running tap water.Carefully pull out the popsicles.
- Dont have a popsicle mould?! dont worry use disposable plastic cups or even thick paper cups cling wrap aluminium foil and us icecream sticks and freeze it.It demoulds easily or you can even cut the cups to get the popsicles out.
- You can even add rose milk essence instead of syrup, in that case you need to add more sugar.Adjust sugar according to our taste.
- I used rose milk syrup which already had sugar in it but added extra sugar for our taste preference.Add little more sweetness than we add for drinking.
- Freezing for atleast 6 hrs is required but I kept it overnight.
- For easy demoulding – show the popsicle moulds in warm water, then pull the stick out slowly to get the ice pops clean.