I always wanted to try ABC(Apple,Beets,Carrots) juice but ended up making carrot beets juice as I had no apples at that instant when I wanted to try and I was not ready to wait till my next visit to the fruit shop. I was really not sure of the taste of raw beets and was a bit hesitant but trust me with the addition of lemon and ginger this juice is so refreshing and tasty…yes you heard me right it was tasty!! Carrot Beets is one of the best heavenly combination juice recipes….yummm!
Carrot Beetroot Juice Recipe
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Carrot – 3 small
Beetroot – 1 small
Ginger – 1/4 inch piece
Water – 1/4 cup
Icecubes – few
Sugar – 2 tbsp(adjust according to your taste)
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Wash carrot and beetroot first peel off the skin using a peeler, chop them into bite sized pieces and transfer to a mixer.Add sugar,ginger pieces and few icecubes and blend it well until smooth.
- Add little water and blend it again to a smooth mixture.Strain.
- Press it with a spoon to extract the juice completely.Finally add lemon juice and stir well.
- Carrot Beets ginger lemon combination is just too good , do try this and see.
- I usually add very little sugar as I love mild sweet juices but have given 1 tbsp for a more sweeter carrot juice, so adjust accordingly.
- You can even replace sugar with salt and pepper powder.
- Serve the juice fresh and consume it immediately.
- If you dont like ginger then skip it and make it as plain juice.
- You can even add few mint leaves for extra flavour.