I usually browse for new beverages/juices and this one caught my eye one fine day. The tangy taste of orange combined with lime with a hint of soda...hmm it was so refreshing!! When I googled to find more about mocktail I found it easy to understand mocktail as non-alcoholic cocktail :)
Written by: SHARMILEE J
- If you want add crushed ice before serving
- Also garnish with freshly cut oranges
- I used demerera sugar for coating the rim of the glass, you can use normal white sugar also
For coating the serving glass with sugar :
- For presenting the serving glass coated with sugar.
- Take a small plate, spread athin layer of sugar over it.
- Dip the rim of the glass with orange juice, or any citrus juice then turn over the glass and rotate it in the sugar evenly.