Anudivyas nutty energy balls was on my todo list for long and I finally came out with this completely healthy and yummy fudge! The oats and nuts combo is packed fully with nutrients, fiber and protein.
- Dry roast oats for 2-3 mins until nutty aroma arises.Allow it to cool down and powder the oats in a mixer.Set aside.
- Now grind the nuts to a coarse powder seperately . Grind the dates to a smooth paste seperately.
- Mix all the ingredients together, add ghee / oil enough to roll them to a dough.Then press the dough with chapathi roller kept in between butter paper. Press firmly to flatten it. Then cut into squares and store in a clean airtight container and enjoy your guilt free snack!
This keep well for about 3-4 days in room temperature itself. You can have this as a snack or even for breakfast.
- You can also use milk instead of ghee but the shelf period is less when milk is used.
- You can also roll them into balls or the shape you prefer.