Spaghetti Stir Fry Recipe – IngredientsServes : 2Cooking & Preparation Time: 30 mins
Spaghetti – 150 gms(I used whole wheat)
Cabbage – 1/4 cup chopped lengthwise
Carrot – 2 small chopped lengthwise
Capsicum – 1/2 chopped lengthwise
Olives – 10 (optional)
Garlic – 2 tsp minced
Soya Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Mixed Herbs / Italian Seasoning – 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Water – as required
- Dont add more soya sauce than mentioned amount as soya sauce will be overpowerful.
- You can even add spring onions as we do for fried rice.
- Veggies is totally of your choice.
- I had salt pickled olives so used it.You can use fresh or tinned olives too.
- I used whole wheat spaghetti, you can use any of your choice.