Last Updated on December 7, 2020
While I was searching for mango lemonade there were many recipes with just mixing the mango pulp and lemon juice with sugar. But when I saw this recipe with making sugar syrup at Red Chillies, I loved the idea so went ahead making it the same day. Refreshing drink for this summer and this is my first post this mango season 🙂
Mango Lemonade Recipe
Mango Pulp – 1 cup
Water – 1 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Lemon – 2 small
- Measure and take sugar.Add water to it.Boil it till sugar dissolves completely, then forms a sticky syrup.Switch off and cool down.
- Take chopped mangoes in a blender and make a smooth paste.Take the cooled sugar syrup.
- Now add mango puree to it and mix well.Strain if needed.
- NOw squeeze lemon juice to it.Now mango lemon concentrate is ready.
While serving add cold water and ice cubes as required to the mango lemon concentrate and serve chilled.Serve chilled!
- Make sure you cool the sugar syrup completely before adding mango pulp and lemon juice.
- Add lot of icecubes and serve.
- You can store this in fridge for few days.
- I used alphonso mangoes.Use any fibre less mango variety.