Written by: SHARMILEE J
Dahi puri and dahi papdi chaat are my fav chats and Pav Bhaji comes next. Anything with curd I so so love it and when it is along with crispy papdis, tangy chutneys, crunchy onions and sev its tough to say no to it. And it is the best chat for summer as its not spicy as the sweet curd compliments well.
I used the readymade dates chutney this time as I had some leftovers to be finished off soon :) You can make the chutneys and papdis in advance and make your dahi puri or dahi papdi chaat instantly and enjoy.
1. First get ready with all the ingredients. Line papdis on a plate, then add boiled cubed potato and top it with onion.
2.Mix curd with sugar and salt, beat it well. Then add curd , drizzle sweet and green chutney.
3.Now sprinkle chilli powder and chat masala powder. Top it with sev and finally with coriander leaves.If you want add more curd.
I have added 7 papdis for a plate, you can adjust according to your liking. Enjoy making your homemade dahi papdi chaat.
- You can even add sprouted green gram as we add in dahi puri
- The measures are purely our choice if you like sev more......Add and minus as per your liking :)
- You can make the papdis in advance and store it in an airtight container for other chats as well.
- If you like you can use chilled curd. Adding sugar is purely optional but I recommend adding it for the extra zing :)