Ragda Patties or also called as Ragda Pattice is a famous chaat in Mumbai.Whenever I make chaat chtuneys I make in bulk to enjoy as many homemade chaat recipes as all of us love chaats, who doesnt?! 🙂 This Ragda Patties Recipe is so versatile and goes well wth so many chaat recipes.Now come lets get on to check out the step by step recipe for Ragda Patties..Shall we?!
Ragda Patties Recipe
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Potatoes – 5 small sized
Green Chillies – 2 small
Cornflour – 2 tbsp
Ragda – as needed
Green Chutney – as needed
Sweet Chutney – as needed
Sev – as needed
Raw Onion – 1/4 cup chopped
Chat Masala Powder – a tiny pinch
Coriander leaves – as needed chopped finely
Oil -1 tsp
- Make a coarse paste of green chillies,set aside.Cut potatoes into half and pressure cook for 4 whistles.Once cooked, peel off the skin and mash it with a masher.
- Now add salt,cornflour and green chilli paste and mix well.Make lemon sized ball.
- Slightly flatten it o make a pattie.Make patties with remaining potato mixture too.
- Heat oil in a dosa pan – add the patties and toast till golden brown.Take the serving plate – place 2 to 3 potato patties.
- Add ragda as needed,then drizzle sweet chutney and green chutney.Sprinkle raw onion,sev,sprinkle chat masala powder and finally garnish wit coriander leaves and serve.
- You can make the chaat chutneys the before day and refrigerate.
- To make the patties crisp add 2 tbsp breadcrumbs.
- Add chaat chutneys as per your liking, if you prefer sweer more then add more sweet chutney.
- The measures are purely as per your liking.