You can find more sweet corn recipes here.
Cup Corn Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Sweet Corn – 1 cup
Butter – 1 tsp
Pepper powder – a generous pinch
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Chat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Jeera Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
- I got a pack of corn kernels already separated from the cob.So I chose to boil it in a pan as my cooker was already buzzing with other items 🙂 Boil for 10mins or until corn turns soft, drain the water.If you are pressure cooking then pressure cook for 4 whistles till corn turns soft.You can microwave it too.
- Then in a mixing bowl add all the ingredients listed along with corn and mix well.Give a quick stir and serve immediately.While serving sprinkle little red chilli powder and chat masala powder and serve hot.
Serve it hot / warm. You can even microwave it before serving.
- You can also use frozen corn but cooking time varies so cook accordingly.
- It is preferred to serve immediately once it is made.If you are planning to serve later then just boil sweet corn and make all the ingredients ready then at the time of serving just warm up the corn then mix with ingredients.
- This is a spicy version so adjust spice level according to your taste.