Corn Chaat Recipe
Recipe Category: Chaat | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Sweet Corn Kernels – 1/2 cup(cooked)
Onion – 1 tbsp chopped finely
Tomato – 1/2 tbsp
Carrot – 1 tbsp grated
Red Chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
Chat Masala powder – a generous pinch
Plain Sev – as needed
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – to garnish
Chaat Chutneys – 1 tsp each(optional, I didn’t use)
Butter – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Pressure cook corn for 4-5 whistles,remove the kernels from the cob and set aside.In a tsp of butter toast corn for few mins until the edges start to turn brown,Switch off.Get all other ingredients ready.
- In a mixing bowl add everything and give a quick mix.While serving garnish with sev and serve.
- You can add chaat chutneys.
- You can even add raw cucumber bits / mango bits to add more crunch and flavour.
- Roasting corn in butter gives a great texture and flavour so dont miss it.
- Serve immediately after mixing everything.