Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Pineapple – 1 and 1/4 cups chopped
Thick Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 4 tbsp
Crushed Ice – from 3 cubes
- Remove the outer skin of pineapple, the thorny part then slice them into circles and chop them into bite sized cubes.
- Take pineapple,crushed ice,sugar and coconut milk in a blender and blend it until smooth and creamy.
- You can even take fresh pineapple juice and blend it along with other ingredients.
- Add a dash of lemon juice while serving if you like the tangy flavour.
- You can replace fresh coconut milk with coconut cream / readymade coconut milk.