Mocha lassi recipe a coffee flavored chilled drink made with curd, milk and coffee.This creamy mocha flavored lassi is a must try if you are a coffee fan like me 🙂
I had a cup of curd extra so when I was thinking what to make with it suddenly this idea of mocha lassi came to my mind so tried it out immediately and the kids loved it so much.
You can check more lassi recipes here.
Mocha lassi recipe
- 3/4 cup chilled thick curd
- 1/4 cup milk boiled chilled
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 2 tsp coffee decotion
- 1/4 tsp coco powder optional
To a mixer add curd and milk
Add cane sugar and decotion
Add coco powder, blend everything until frothy.Pour into serving glass and serve chilled.
Tasty mocha lassi ready!
If you don't have coffee decotion then add 3 tsp water to 1 and 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder to get instant decotion.
How to make mocha lassi recipe:
- To a mixer add curd and milk.
- Add cane sugar and coffee decotion.
- Add coco powder, blend everything until frothy.Pour into serving glass and serve chilled.
- Tasty mocha lassi ready!
Serve chilled with a sprinkle of coffee powder.