Salt Lassi Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Chilled Thick Curd(Yogurt) – 1 and 1/2 cups
Jeera powder(Roast & ground) – 1/4 tsp
Chat Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
Cream (Malai) – 1 tbsp
- Take curd in a mixing bowl.Add salt,roasted jeera powder and chat masala powder.Add malai.
- Blend it well using your hand blender or you can use your mixie and blend it till frothy.
Serve chilled and frothy with a sprinkle of jeera powder.
- Adding malai gives a richer and creamier lassi.
- You can add a pinch of black salt too.
- You can even use hand whisk to blend it together.