Soft moist delicious carrot muffins ready.You can even give this for kids breakfast.wholesome and healthy too!
Eggless Carrot Muffins Recipe
Recipe Category: Cakes | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Wheat flour – 1 and 1/4 cup
Grated Carrot – 3/4 cup
Cane Sugar – 1 cup
Water – 1/4 cup
Yogurt – 1 cup
Oil – 1/4 cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Walnuts – 2 to 3 tbsp, chopped
- Measure and take cane sugar in a mixing bowl,add water to it.
- Whisk it well then strain o remove impurities,Set aside.Wash 2 small carrots.trim the edges peel off the skin. and grate them finely.
- Measure and keep it ready.In a mixing bowl,take curd add vane sugar syrup.
- Add oil, and whisk it well then add vanilla essence.
- Measure whole wheat flour,take it in a siever,add salt,baking soda and baking powder.Sieve it twice.Then add the sieved flour to the curd mixture.
- Whisk it well it will thick but flowing batter.Now add carrot and fold it .
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 10mins.Meanwhile line the muffin tray with liners.Usinga icecream scooper scoop out the batter and add it to the liners till 3/4 th.Sprinkle chopped walnuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20mins or until the top turns golden.
Cool down then store.
- I used homemade atta.
- The batter should be flowing but thick.
- Keep an eye after 20mins and bake accordingly.Insert a tooth pick and check.
- I added chocolate semiya for few muffins for mittus sake like here.
- I got 15 medium sized muffins as my muffin liners were a bit small.
- You can even bake this cake in a cake mold / loaf pan in that case it may take more time to bake may be 35-40mins.Timing may vary..so plus or minus 5mins according to your oven.