I am going crazy after popsicles and popsicle molds…I keep searching for new interesting popsicle moulds online and founds this one, I loved the colors so much that I asked hubby to order immediately, got this popsicle mould from Shopclues recently and have already used it quite a few times.
Easy Vanilla Popsicle Recipe
Recipe Category: Popsicles | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Full Cream Milk – 2 cups
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
Milk powder – 1/8 cup
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
- Boil milk and reduce it little.Then add sugar and mix it well until sugar completely dissolves.Switch off and cool down.Once it is cooled completely,add fresh cream.
- Add milk powder and whisk it well.Then add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Rinse your popsicle molds,Pour milk into the mould till almost 3/4th.
- and close it with a lid.Freeze for 8 hrs or overnight.Then carefully show the bottom part in running tap water, set aside undisturbed for atleast 2-3mins then slowly remove the popsicles.
- You can use papercups for freezing too.If you have popsicle moulds then use them.
- Freezing for atleast 8 hrs is required but I kept it overnight.
- For easy demoulding – show the popsicle moulds in warm water, then pull the stick out slowly to get the ice pops clean.
- You can even add 2 tsp cornflour mixed with water to get a thick creamy texture, in that case you can skip milk powder.