Vanilla Ice is a flavourful, delicious dessert bar made by blending milk with vanilla essence and freezing it. Vanilla Popsicle is a treat after meal and loved by kids very much. Vanilla Popsicle is easy to make at home.
Vanilla Popsicle is our family favourite, once when I ran out of rosemilk essence I just tried mixing vanilla essence with milk,sugar and freezed it.When the popsicles were out, it just got emptied in no time as everyone loved it.This vanilla popsicle is mittus favorite so I make it often along with rosemilk popsicle, which I shared in Instagram few weeks back.
I am going crazy after popsicles and popsicle molds…I keep searching for new interesting popsicle moulds online and founds this one, I loved the colors so much that I asked hubby to order immediately, got this popsicle mould from Shopclues recently and have already used it quite a few times.
More Popsicle Recipes
If you have any more questions about this Vanilla Popsicles Recipe do mail me at [email protected]. In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Vanilla Popsicles Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Vanilla Ice | Vanilla Popsicle
- 2 cups full cream milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/8 cup milk powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Boil milk and reduce it little.
- Then add sugar and mix it well until sugar completely dissolves. Switch off and cool down.
- Once it is cooled completely, add fresh cream.
- Add milk powder and whisk it well.
- Then add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Rinse your popsicle molds, pour milk into the mould till almost 3/4th and close it with a lid.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Then carefully show the bottom part in running tap water, set aside undisturbed for at least 2-3mins then slowly remove the popsicles.
- Serve Vanilla Ice immediately!
- You can use paper cups for freezing too. If you have popsicle moulds then use them.
- Freezing for at least 8 hrs is required but I kept it overnight.
- For easy de-moulding – show the popsicle moulds in warm water, then pull the stick out slowly to get the ice pops clean.
- You can even add 2 tsp corn flour mixed with water to get a thick creamy texture, in that case you can skip milk powder.
Vanilla Popsicles Recipe Step by Step
- Boil milk and reduce it little.Then add sugar and mix it well until sugar completely dissolves.Switch off and cool down.Once it is cooled completely,add fresh cream.
- Add milk powder and whisk it well.Then add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Rinse your popsicle molds,Pour milk into the mould till almost 3/4th.
- and close it with a lid.Freeze for 8 hrs or overnight.Then carefully show the bottom part in running tap water, set aside undisturbed for atleast 2-3mins then slowly remove the popsicles.
- You can use papercups for freezing too.If you have popsicle moulds then use them.
- Freezing for atleast 8 hrs is required but I kept it overnight.
- For easy demoulding – show the popsicle moulds in warm water, then pull the stick out slowly to get the ice pops clean.
- You can even add 2 tsp cornflour mixed with water to get a thick creamy texture, in that case you can skip milk powder.
Vanilla popsicle came out very well. Quick & easy way to do.
Nice popsicle recipe.. Sharmi which brand of vanilla essence are u using??where u get it?
I used Bakers brand
I have tried this recipe and it came out well. Got good appreciation from my family. Thanks a lot Sharmi.
Tried your popsicle. It is really superb. All are asking the recipe.
If we use corn flour instead of milk powder,don't we feel the raw smell of corn floutr?
As we are cooking it, we will not get raw smell
Sharmi, can I know which milk powder have you used for this recipe?
Can we skip fresh cream?
Yes you can!
Hi mam , I tried this recipe. Taste was good but it was not moulded though I kept for 12to 13 hours . Please suggest me what could be the reason ?
Just 8 hrs will be enough.Show in running tap water set aside for 5 seconds then gently pull out for easy demoulding.