I usually make this pepper turmeric milk when I have cold or when the weather is chill.Now that the climate is changing thought to share this recipe as it will be beneficial.Nothing like this pepper milk which soothes your throat, it is also said to control dry cough.This is the best easy home remedy you can make at home!
Pepper Turmeric Milk
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Milk – 1 and 1/2 cups
Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
Pepper corns – 1/2 tsp
Palm sugar candy – 1 tbsp
- Grind pepper corns, I used my hand mortar and pestle,Set aside.Boil milk till frothy.
- Add palm sugar candy, then turmeric powder.Let it boil for 2mins.
- Then add crushed pepper powder and boil for a good 5mins.Transfer to serving tumbler.
- After turmeric powder is added let it boil for few mins atleast to get rid of the raw smell.
- You can replace palm sugar candy with sugar too.
- Freshly ground pepper powder gives nice flavour and is very effective too.