Cardamom milk recipe a mild cardamom flavored drink.Cardamom helps in digestion and has many health benefits including treating sleep trouble,lowering blood pressure etc.This is sure a welcoming change to the usual routine.Do try this and let me know how you liked it.
Still I remember the first time I had this cardamom milk or elachi milk in an interview when I was a fresher, it was so soothing and tasty especially when you are held up with an aptitude test which was so confusing at least for me 😉 Later I found that the small IT company serves some healthy drink for evening instead of tea.
Suddenly I remembered this drink after seeing my new mug so made it today morning and clicked it 🙂
Cardamom milk recipe
- 1 no small cardamom
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp sugar
Take 1 cardamom crush it slightly.
Add to milk.Let it boil.Simmer for 5 mins.
Switch off, add sugar.I added cane sugar.
Mix well.Strain and serve.
- You can replace cane sugar with white sugar too.
- If you like a strong cardamom flavour you can add 2 whole cardamoms for 1 cup milk.
- If you are adding white sugar you can add it along with cardamom itself and boil milk.As I added cane sugar there are chances for milk to curdle so switched off and added it.
How to make cardamom milk recipe:
- Take 1 cardamom crush it using mortar and pestle.
- Add to milk.Let it boil.Simmer for 5 mins.
- Switch off, add sugar.I added cane sugar.
- Mix well.Strain and serve.
Hot hot cardamom or elachi milk is ready!