Grape Juice Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Black Grapes – 2 cups
Lemon juice – from 1/2 a lemon
Sugar – 1/4 cup (adjust accordingly)
Water – as needed
Icecubes – 10 to 12
- Remove the grapes from its stem, rinse it well.Transfer it to a blender / mixer.
- Grind it along with little water to a fine paste. Strain through a metal strainer, add water for the juice to easily strain.Discard the seeds and the waste. Squeeze lemon juice.
- Add sugar and stir well until sugar is dissolved completely.Add lots of icecubes and serve chilled.
Add icecubes while serving and serve chilled.
- Adjust sugar level according to the sourness of the grapes.
- Dont dilute the juice more….add icecubes only while serving else the juice will be more diluted.