Carrot Juice Recipe
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Carrot – 4
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Chilled water – 3 – 4 tbsp
Ginger – 1/4 inch piece roughly chopped
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Wash carrot first, peel off the carrot skin using a peeler, chop the carrot into bite sized pieces and transfer to a mixer.Add water, sugar and ginger pieces and blend it well until smooth.Now strain.
- Squeeze lemon juice and serve chilled.
- Carrot ginger lemon combination is just too good , do try this and see.
- The juice of carrots is just enough but may be if you want you can add 1/4 cup water else it will become very watery.
- I usually add very little sugar as I love mild sweet juices but have given 1 tbsp for a more sweeter carrot juice, so adjust accordingly.
- Serve the juice fresh and consume it immediately.
- If you dont like ginger then skip it and make it as plain carrot juice.