White hot chocolate recipe a creamy delicious drink that can made in just few mins.White hot chocolate recipe with step by step photos and video. A creamy hot chocolate using white chocolate.
I happened to see white hot chocolate in a menu card few yrs back only then I knew such a thing existed. Actually white hot chocolate recipe uses fresh cream and milk but I wanted to try a lighter version so tried with just full fat milk and skipped cream.The climate is so chill here and all I want is a mug full of hot chocolate…yumm!!
You all know my craze for hot chocolate so wanted to try this version of hot chocolate with white chocolate as mittu loves anything with vanilla flavour.And as expected she absolutely loved it and asked for more 🙂
If you are a fan of hot chocolate recipes then this white hot chocolate recipe is a must try for you! I am really not fond of marshmallows so just garnished for the pics sake 😉 Mittu said amma its just like kavins milk vanilla flavour and oh yes only then I too realised the taste was similar to it.
About white hot chocolate recipe:
To begin with first boil milk, whisk well to avoid cream from collecting on top. Boil, whisk on and off. Then add white choco chips whisk well then add vanilla essence, mix well. Simmer for a minute, becomes thick and creamy. Switch off immediately pour in serving glass. Top it up with marhsmallows and serve hot!
- You can add white chocolate shavings instead of choco chips. But make to use good quality white chocolate.
- The sweetness from white chocolate is enough but if you prefer you can add a tsp of sugar. But be careful as adding more sugar makes the drink a bit runny.
Top it up with whipped cream or you can serve it as such too. Sprinkle little chocolate shavings and serve.
More related recipes:
- Mocha hot chocolate
- Dalgona hot chocolate
- Hot chocolate mix
- Easy hot chocolate
- Italian hot chocolate
Tried this hot white chocolate? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
White hot chocolate recipe
- 1 cup full fat milk
- 1/4 cup white choco chips or white chocolate shavings
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- To begin with : First boil milk, whisk on and off to avoid cream from collecting on top.
- Add white choco chips.
- Whisk well until it melts completely.
- Add vanilla essence to it. Mix well together with vanilla essence.
- Simmer for a minute or until slightly thick.
- Switch off.
- Creamy and smooth hot chocolate ready to be served.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Top it up with marshmallows and serve hot!
- you can also use half and half of milk and fresh cream for a more richer version.
- You can garnish with fresh cream too.
- Use good quality white chocolate for rich taste and flavour.
- Do not boil milk for a longer time if you use fresh cream.
White hot chocolate video
Steps to make White hot chocolate recipe:
1.To begin with : First boil milk, whisk on and off to avoid cream from collecting on top.
2.Add white choco chips.
3.Whisk well until it melts completely.
4.Add vanilla essence to it. Mix well together with vanilla essence.
5.Simmer for a minute or until slightly thick.
7.Creamy and smooth hot chocolate ready to be served.
8.Pour into serving glass.
9.Top it up with marshmallows and serve hot!
My tips while making hot white chocolate recipe:
- Use full fat milk for a thick and creamy hot chocolate.
- Use good quality white chocolate as the taste purely depends on it.
- You can skip vanilla essence if you prefer.