I wanted to wind up onam sadya recipes with parippu curry as last post but the new brown plate hubby got for me itched my hands and the very next day I clicked this sambaram using that plate 🙂 I think there is time and reason for everything and in my case its the props which tempts me to try new recipes.
Sambaram Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Buttermilk | Recipe Cuisine: Kerala
Thick Curd – 2 cups chilled
Water – 1 cup
Salt – to taste
Green Chilli – 1
Curry Leaves – a small sprig
Ginger – 1/2 tsp finely chopped
- Add water to curd and whisk it well.Chop curry leaves,ginger and green chillies finely and add it to the buttermilk.
- Add salt.Whisk it well and serve.
- If you want you can strain it and drink, the flavours will still be there.
- I used buttermilk which we get after taking butter so it was thick.The consistency can be adjusted to your liking,
- Spice level can be adjusted according to your preference.