Last Updated on December 7, 2020
- You can even marinate capsicum,onion and tomato with the marination ingredients or just insert them raw. I usually do the paneer marination first then use the left over marination curd mix for onion-tomato-capsicum.
- You can also arrange the paneer tikkas straight on the wire rack itself but be careful with the temperature (if you are using this method) as the tikkas are exposed to the flame directly.
- You can skip tomatoes and use different color capsicums too.
- My oven has maximum temperature of 250 deg C but I was adviced by the demo person not to use the maximum temperature even if the recipe calls for it. So I lowered the temperature and grilled for an extra 5mins, the outcome was good. In microwave, you can grill it for 13-15 mins.
- Make sure the paneer pieces are firm enough to insert else it will break in between. I used Hatsun paneer which works best, milky mist is good too.