Oreo Milkshake Recipe – Ingredients
Oreo Biscuits – 3
Chilled Milk – 1/2 cup
Vanilla Icecream – 1 scoop
Chocolate Sauce – 1 tsp
Oreo Cookies crushed – 1 (just for garnish)
- In the mixer jar take oreo biscuits, add milk.
- Then add a scoop of vanilla icecream.
- Then add chocolate sauce, just give a blend until creamy and frothy.
- Adding vanilla icecream is purely optional.
- You can also add 1 tsp of coco powder.
- This is kid friendly recipe you can try with any cream based cookie/biscuit too.