Rose milk mousse recipe a very easy and tasty mousse using rose milk syrup and white chocolate.
I made this beetroot rose milk syrup few weeks back so made recipes using it and this rose milk mousse was one among them.
Kids enjoyed it soo much, I shared it with my neighbor and they too loved it.
It tastes more like icecream so perfect to make during summer.I used white chocolate as base for setting the mousse.
How to make rose milk mousse recipe:
- Take milk in a sauce pan, boil for 3-5 mins.Set aside to cool down complately.
- Take fresh cream in a bowl and start whipping with handmixer.Whip till soft peaks form as shown.This is the right stage, don’t whip it more, then it will end up in butter.
- To boiled milk add white chocolate chips and let it boil until it dissolves completely.Cool down completely then add this mixture to whipped cream.
- Add rose syrup to it.I used homemade beets rose milk syrup.
- Mix well.Take your serving cups.First pour rose syrup as first layer.
- Spoon the fresh cream mixture and fill it up till 3/4th of the serving cup.Refrigerate until serving time.
Sprinkle white chocolate chips and serve!
Chilled yummy rose milk mousse ready!