Cappuccino Popsicle is a flavourful cool bar made by freezing a blend of coffee decoction & condensed milk and freezing it in mold. Cappuccino Popsicles are a surprise treat for the family after weekend &holiday lunch and fairly simple to make. Cappuccino Popsicles is an alternate to mid-day drink like tea / coffee / juices.
Cappuccino Popsicle is a creamy yummy frozen treat perfect for summer.I love anything coffee flavoured so this Cappuccino Popsicle is one I loved soo much.
If you have any more questions about this Cappuccino Popsicle Recipe do mail me at [email protected]. In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Cappuccino Popsicle Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
- 3 cups water
- 2 heaped tsp instant coffee powder add more if you want it strong
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- To a sauce pan - add water and instant coffee powder. Boil till it reduces to half. Switch off.
- Now add sugar to it. Mix well.
- Add condensed milk to it and mix well. Cool down completely.
- Add it to popsicle moulds. Close with lid.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours. I freezed it overnight, next day show the moulds under running tap water, gently pull out the popsicles and serve immediately.
- Serve Cappuccino Popsicles chilled!
How to make Cappuccino Popsicle
- To a sauce pan – add water and instant coffee powder.Boil till it reduces to almost half(around 1 and 3/4 cups).Switch off.
- Now add sugar to it.Mix well.
- Add condensed milk to it and mix well.Cool down completely.
- Add it to popsicle moulds.Close with lid.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours.I freezed it overnight, next day show the moulds under running tap water, gently pull out the popsicles and serve immediately.
Frozen cappuccino popsicles ready!
Leave a Reply