Mango Pina Colada is a cool, yummy mocktail made by blending mango, pineapple juice, coconut milk and tender coconut juice. Mango Pina Colada is relished as a welcome drink to visitors at home, as an appetizer before a grand meal and as a surprise treat during holidays!
Mango Pina Colada is an easy mocktail to serve this summer.I have tried virgin pina colada earlier so wanted to try this mango pina colada and this turned out so yum.How can it go wrong with such yummy ingredients?!
Coconut milk is a great combo in mocktails.I have already tried a smoothie with mango and coconut milk combo.Do try it and enjoy!
If you have any more questions about this Mango Pina Colada Recipe do mail me at [email protected] In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Mango Pina Colada Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
Mango Pina Colada
- 1 medium sized mango
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup tender coconut water
- few nos ice cubes
- To a mixer jar - add frozen mangoes.
- Add pineapple juice and coconut milk. If you want you can add sugar. I did not add as the mangoes and pineapple juice was already sweet enough.
- Add tender coconut water and few ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy Mango Pina Colada!
How to make Mango Pina Colada
- To a mixer jar – add frozen mangoes.Add pineapple juice and coconut milk.If you want you can add sugar.I did not add as the mangoes and pineapple juice was already sweet enough.
- Add tender coconut water and few icecubes.Blend until smooth.
Leave a Reply