I have tried Mango Smoothie with banana but this recipe was something new to me when I saw coconut milk as one of the main ingredient.So tried it the next day and mittu loved it to the core.
Usually she hesitates to try any new recipes so I said its mango milkshake and gave her…She asked the ingredients that went into the making and I said it was just milk, mango and sugar…If I say nuts and dry fruits she wouldn’t touch it at all.She happily drank it and said it was yummy.After few days when I was editing the pics, she saw the steps and asked there are so many other ingredients shown here and you said it was only mango milk and sugar?! I never expected this and I was not ready with any answer, then I said it was before I made a separate milkshake just for you and then added the other ingredients to make this smoothie….Thank God she has not started to read yet am sure I will be in trouble in future 😉
Mango Smoothie Recipe
Recipe Category: Smoothie | Recipe Cuisine: World
Mango – 1 small (3/4 cup chopped)
Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
Chilled Milk – 1/4 cup
Curd – 2 tbsp
Honey – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Almonds – 4
Raisin – 4
- Add all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it until smooth.
- You can replace milk with coconut milk.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder if you like the flavour.
- You can add a tbsp of cornflakes too .
- Add any nuts of you choice.
- Add more milk / yogurt to adjust the consistency as you like.
- I used Neelam mango, you can use alphonsa too.