Last Updated on September 22, 2021
Iced Lemon Tea Recipe
Water – 2 cups
Tea powder – 1 heaped tsp
Sugar – 1/8 cup
Lemon – 2
- Measure and take water.Bring water to a rolling boil until it bubbles up nicely.Now add tea powder.
- Boil in medium flame for 2mins until it gets a nice reddish brown color.Filter through metal strainer.
- Take chill the decotion for an hr.Then add lemon juice and sugar.Mix well.
- In the serving glass add icecubes, then pour iiced lemon tea and serve chilled with sliced lemon slices.
- Dont boil for more time after tea powder is added else it will become strong and bitter.
- Add more icecubes and serve.
- You can store the decotion in fridge for few days.