Iced Lemon Tea is my favorite, its best to have during summers.Nothing is as refereshing than to have this iced lemon tea after a hot tiring day.I am not much of a tea person but can have it once in a while.Also I cant stand any beverage which turns my tea and coffee to be cold but few exceptions are there like this iced lemon tea, cold coffee etc. But on the flip side, hubby loves tea either hot or cold so made this iced lemon tea for him on a sunny afternoon and I too enjoyed it.
Iced Lemon Tea Recipe
Preparation Time:5 mins | Processing Time : 10 mins | Serves:2 Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Water – 2 cups
Tea powder – 1 heaped tsp
Sugar – 1/8 cup
Lemon – 2
- Measure and take water.Bring water to a rolling boil until it bubbles up nicely.Now add tea powder.
- Boil in medium flame for 2mins until it gets a nice reddish brown color.Filter through metal strainer.
- Take chill the decotion for an hr.Then add lemon juice and sugar.Mix well.
- In the serving glass add icecubes, then pour iiced lemon tea and serve chilled with sliced lemon slices.
- Dont boil for more time after tea powder is added else it will become strong and bitter.
- Add more icecubes and serve.
- You can store the decotion in fridge for few days.