The ingredients listed can be modified according to your preference too.Check my notes for more variations.
Homemade Multigrain Atta Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Homemade Flour | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Whole Wheat(Punjab Gothumai) – 2 kg
Oats – 100 gms
Maize – 100 gms
Ragi – 50 gms
Chana Dal – 100 gms
Soya Bean – 50 gms
We usually grind punjab whole wheat and samba wheat together in the ratio 2:1 for normal chapathi flour.
- Wash all the grains well and let it dry in sunshade for at least for a day till it is completely dry. Then give it for grinding, I gave it to the mill.
- Allow it to cool for sometime.Sieve it twice and discard the coarse mixture that is retained. while sieving Store in airtight container.
Serve hot with a generous serving of ghee, heaven I say 🙂
- Dry the multigrains completely before giving it to grind.
- Dont add more ragi and soya than the quantity mentioned else it will give a raw taste and ragi will change the color too.
- You can even roast the multigrains(except whole wheat) till a nice aroma rises. Then combine with wheat and give to grind though I havent tried it personally.
- You can even add barley and other grains as per your preference.