Last Updated on December 7, 2020
I don’t buy nutella regularly but buy it on and off when I need it for recipes to post here.I bought a small jar of nutella for making nutella banana icecream and cookies so with the leftover I made this milkshake.
This is best to empty the last few tbsp of nutella, you can lick and finish it too 😉 but for a change try this milkshake, best for this summer.Try this for your kids and don’t forget to pamper yourself too 🙂
Nutella Milkshake Recipe
Recipe Category: Milkshake | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Nutella – 2 tbsp
Milk – 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup
Sugar – 2 tsp
- Take nutella jar,add 3/4 cup milk to it.
- Scrap the sides with a spoon.Add sugar.Shake it well.
- Mix well with a spoon if incase the sugar isnst dissolved.Now close and freeze it.Freeze it atleast for 4 hrs.I freezed it overnight.
- Next day scrap the frozen nutella mixture and add it to the blender jar.
- Add 1/4 cup milk and blend till frothy.
- You can add a pinch of instant coffee powder if you like coffee flavour.
- Adjust sweetness according to your taste.