It is really tough these days to do a post, kind of exhausted but still whenever I feel I need a distraction, the first thing I do is blogging as it is such a stress buster I say!
Alfredo Pasta Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: World
Pasta – 1 and 1/4 cup (I used fussili pasta variety)
Fresh Cream – 1/2 cup
Milk – 1/4 cup
Garlic – 2 tsp finely chopped
Carrot – 1 small chopped finely
Sweet Corn – 1/8 cup frozen
Peas – 1/8 cup frozen
Mushroom – 1/4 cup
Cheese – 1/4 cup grated
Butter – 1 tbsp
Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Herbs – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Boil water along with a tsp of olive oil and salt.When it starts to boil,add the pasta.Cook until it becomes soft but not mushy.Strain and keep aside.Get your veggies ready
- In a pan melt butter, add chopped garlic saute for a minute then add the veggies and saute for few mins.
- Then add fresh cream and milk let it boil for a minute.Add crushed pepper powder and a pinch of herbs then add required salt.
- Then add grated cheese when the sauce becomes thick and creamy add pasta and toss it well.
- The veggies are purely your choice.
- You can replace veggies with chicken too.
- Or you can even make it as plain with just pasta.
- While cooking pasta, adding olive oil ensures nonsticky pasta.
- Freshly ground pepper powder adds extra flavour.
- You can use any pasta variety.As I had fussili in stock, I used that.