This curry is very simple but flavourful one. So next to gobi manchurian this is my favourite with cauliflower.
- Cut cauliflower florets into bite size pieces and boil it in water with salt and turmeric powder until soft but still firm enough.
- Heat a pan with oil add mustard and cumin seeds, allow it to splutter.Add ginger garlic paste, onion and fry till transparent.
- Now add red chilly powder, sambar powder,coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt to taste.
- Add cauliflower at this stage, mix well with the gravy.Keeping in low flame sprinkle little water less than 1/4 cup and cook covered for 5 minutes in low flame.
- Turn over in between to avoid burning. After 5mins the water must have dried up. Mix once, Garnish with coriander leaves and switch off.