Homemade Condensed Milk Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine: World
Milk powder – 1/2 cup
Icing Sugar – 1/4 cup
Water – 1/4 cup
Butter – 1.5 tbsp
- Get all your ingredients ready.First add milk powder,icing sugar and butter in a mixer.Boil water until bubbles appear.
- Add hot water and blend to a smooth paste. Cool down and store in an airtight container.
- The taste of condensed milk purely depends on your milk powder too…You can use Nestle or Amulya which tastes great.
- I was a bit skeptical about the water level so added 1/8 cup first then blended once, checked the consistency then added remaining 1/8 cup. But 1/4 cup was perfect.
- I stored in my tuppeware container and refrigerated it. It kept well for 5 days by then it got over so didnt get a chance to test its shelf life completely.But will update here next time I make a batch.
- You can even reduce little sugar as I felt it was too seet thought to reduce sugar quantity may be minus 2- 3tbsp in 1/4 cup.
- Use a clean spoon everytime to increase its shelf life.