Bread Pizza is an instant quick version of our regular pizza can be made in tawa / skillet or in oven. Bread Pizza Recipe is explained here with step by step pictures and video. Bread Pizza on tawa and bread pizza in oven is given seperately for easy understanding and reference.
Bread Pizza can be made either in oven or stove top. Crisp bread slices with veggies and cheese topping bread pizza is a tasty and quick snack all will love to have. Bread Pizza is instant and it doesnt munch up your time.
I have given the recipe for both bread pizza with oven and without oven in stovetop.
Also have included an instant pizza sauce recipe with this that can be made in 5 mins,though the orginal pizza sauce tastes much better than this instant version, this is very handy for that sudden 4pm hunger strikes.
Check out bread pizza recipe in oven here
Tried this Bread Pizza Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
📖 Recipe Card
- 4 nos bread slices
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup capsicum finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mozarella cheese
- chilli flakes
- mixed herbs/oregano
For instant pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs/oregano
- First get ready with all your ingredients. To make instant pizza sauce : add all the ingredients listed under ' for pizza sauce' to a bowl and mix well. Now on a bread slice spread pizza sauce, then add onion, tomato.
- Then add capsicum, cover the top with cheese sprinkle chilli flakes and mixed herbs. Heat a dosa tawa, spread oil and place the prepare bread pizza on it.
- Cook covered in low flame for 3 mins or until cheese melts. Serve hot! Repeat to finish.
For making in oven
- Preheat oven at 200 deg C for 10 mins. Place all the prepared bread pizza on a tray and place inside oven. Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg C for 5-7 mins.
- Cut and serve Bread Pizza hot!
- The vegetables / toppings are purely your choice.You can add veggie like cooked corn,carrot etc.
- Make sure you add cooked veggies as we are going to heat the pizza just for the cheese to melt so the veggies won't get cooked within that short time.Or add vegetables that can be eaten raw.
- Keep in lowest flame possible else it will burn
How to make Bread Pizza
Bread Pizza on tawa
- First get ready with all your ingredients.To make instant pizza sauce : add all the ingredients listed under ‘ for pizza sauce’ to a bowl and mix well.Now on a bread slice spread pizza sauce, then addd onion,tomato.
- Then add capsicum,cover the top with cheese sprinkle chilli flakes and mixed herbs.Heat a dosa tawa, spread oil and place the prepare bread pizza on it.
- Cook covered in low flame for 3 mins or until cheese melts.Serve hot! Repeat to finish.For making in oven preaheat oven at 180 deg C for 10 mins.Place all the prepared bread pizza on a tray and place inside oven.Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 5 mins.
- Cut and serve hot!
Bread Pizza in oven
1.Get all your ingredients ready.First spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce on one side of the bread, now add the chopped onions.
2.Then add capsicum, sprinkle pepper powder, oregano and chilli flakes.Grate the cheese such that it covers the veggies. Preheat oven at 200 deg C for 10minsand bake it at the same temperature for 5-7 mins or until the cheese melts.I used toast/pizza mode but bake mode is fine too.
Garnish with oregano while serving as per your preference.Serve hot! Tasty bread pizza ready!
- For stove top method : Heat the tawa, Toast the bread slice on both the sides with little ghee Let it stay in the tawa until the cheese melts a little. Repeat this for all the slices. Serve hot and Enjoy every bite!!
- If you like tomatoes, add few chopped pieces.You can also try to add veggies like carrot, cabbage or corn. The toping is endless, its purely ur choice.