For the past 2 days, the climate is so chill with showers on and off so was craving for something hot and it was chocolate tea today 🙂
Chocolate Tea Recipe
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Boiled Milk – 1 and 1/2 cups
Tea powder – 1 tsp
Coco powder 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 2 tsp
Cinnamon – a small piece
- I used boiled milk, if you are fresh milk boil for a while and then proceed.Add tea powder and sugar.
- Then add cinnamon,add coco powder.
- Whisk it well. Simmer and let it come to a rolling boil.
- Once it comes to a rolling boil and is frothy switch off.Strain using a metal strainer.Your chocolate tea is ready.
- Don’t use more coco powder as it will spoil the taste.
- You can also add a tsp of chocolate shavings or choco chips.
- You can use any tea powder of your choice.I used ooty cardamom tea powder.
- As I used cardamom flavoured tea powder, I didn’t add cardamom.If you use plain tea powder then add a sprinkle of cardamom powder.