I am not crazy about mangoes but love banganapalli variety the most, whats your favorite variety of mango?
Mango Juice Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: World
Fresh Ripe Mango – 2 big( I used banganapalli variety) comes to 2 cups when chopped
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Water – 1 cup
Icecubes – few
- Wash the mangoes, remove the skin and chop them into cubes. Add it to a mixer/blender along with sugar and icecubes, add water and blend it to a smooth juice.
- Strain and discard the leftover pulp(this step is purely optional). Add water if you want to dilute more or add icecubes as I did and serve chilled.
Serve chilled with icecubes, enjoy your homemade maaza! 🙂
- Adding icecubes will dilute the juice more so adjust water lever accordingly.
- You can skip sugar and add honey instead too.
- You can choose any variety of mango of your choice that is suitable for juice.
- Adjust sugar level according to the sweetness of mango.