Pista Milk is a nutritious flavourful drink made by grinding milk with pista and simmering it with sugar & flavours. Pista Milk is a healthy alternate for tea / coffee and packed drinks that can be served both hot & chilled.
Pista Milk is flavored with pistachios and cardamom powder this pista milk tastes so good both hot and cold. Pistachio doodh recipe with step by step pictures.
I love all nut based drinks so tried this pista milk or pista doodh, but surprisingly gugu loved it soo much.Surprise because he is fond of nuts but not a big fan of it when mixed with milk, but still when I gave him to taste, he loved it so much.
Tried this Pista Milk Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
📖 Recipe Card
- 1 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoon pistachios
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- a pinch cardamom powder
- Take pista in a cup add hot milk (boiled) to it.
- Grind it to a coarse paste. Now to boiled milk add this paste.
- Keep cooking in sim for 5 mins. Add sugar for taste.
- Add cardamom powder and simmer for 2mins.Switch of. If you prefer add a drop of green color to it. Mix well.
- Serve Pista Milk hot!
How to make Pista Milk
- Take pista in a cup add hot milk(boiled)to it.
- Grind it to a coarse paste.Now to boiled milk add this paste.
- Keep cooking in sim for 5 mins.Add sugar for taste.
- Add cardamom powder and simmer for 2mins.Switch off.If you prefer add a drop of green color to it.Mix well.
Hot pista milk ready!