Strawberry Milkshake - This is the first time I am making this milkshake at home.I made the milkshake without icecream ,but its purely your preference.I didnt even give a thought of buying strawberries even after knowing that they are so photogenic. From last summer, my sis was pushing me to get strawberries and post recipes. Trust me, I somehow felt handling the fruit was not easy for me (weird?! thats me ;)) so kept on giving excuses.
But again when the season started this year , sis kept on telling - I finally made up my mind and got a pack full few days back and made few recipes. Mittu loves strawberry flavour.....right from the toothpaste to her beverage everything is strawberry flavour. Also a reader had requested for this, So thought it was an added reason. All thanks to the sis for the push else strawberry recipes in this space will sure be a dream.
- Chop the strawberries roughly. Blend milk, strawberries, sugar and icecubes together until frothy in a mixer.
- Check and adjust sugar according to your preference and sweetness of the fruit.
- Serve chilled with freshly cut strawberry slices.
- Enjoy the delicious summer milkshake.
My Notes :
- You can add a small scoop of vanilla icecream for extra richness and creaminess. I dont prefer my milkshakes with icecream so didnt add it.
- You can also add a drop of strawberry essence for extra flavour.
- Garnish with whipped cream and serve chilled.
I love strawberry flavour very much but havent tasted the fruit. I just realised that I like the fruit in various forms and not the fruit as such. So more strawberry recipes waiting to coming up in this space. Keep watching.
I like it in the form of smoothies, milkshakes, juices and cakes. Strawberries are soo cute and photogenic no?! and thats the reason I clicked loads of pics with the fruit :)