Mango Muffins are flavourful, spongy cakes made by baking a blend of flour, mango puree, butter & sugar in mold. Mango Muffins tastes out of the world and a must try during Mango season. Mango Muffins are cherishing delights for the family in summer holidays.
Mango Muffins is a healthy,flavourful muffin recipe which is eggless and uses whole wheat flour,butter,fresh mangoes and sugar as main ingredients. This is also a easy to put kind of recipe just mix and bake no tricky steps.
I tried this Mango Muffins on my own, to me it was a bold step I took towards baking. used whole wheat for baking these mango muffins,the top cracked a bit but guess that doesn’t matter when your muffins are so soft and yum.
Look at the texture, so soft and spongy…yumm!!
If you have any more questions about this Mango Muffins Recipe do mail me at [email protected]. In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Mango Muffins Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
- 1 levelled cup wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- 1/4 heaped cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- To a siever add wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cardamom powder.
- Sieve it well for even mixing, set aside. In another mixing bowl add powdered sugar and melted butter.
- Mix well using a hand whisk.
- Add mango puree, mix it, then add flour mixture. Mix it once.
- Then add milk and mix well.
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C.
- Using a spatula bring the batter together. Using a ice cream scooper scoop.
- Line muffin liners inside the muffin pan. Now scoop out the dough in each muffin liner only till 3/4th.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 18-20mins or until a tooth pick inserted at the center comes out clean. Cool down for a while then enjoy Mango Muffins!
- As fresh mango pulp is added the shelf life is less. It keeps well for a day or 2 max in room temperature, though haven't tasted it myself.
Mango Muffins Recipe Step by Step
- Chop mangoes roughly.Take it in a blender and make a puree without adding water.Measure and keep aside.
- To a siever add wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda and cardamom powder.
- Sieve it well for even mixing,Set aside. In another mixing bowl add powdered sugar,melted butter.
- Mix well using a hand whisk.
- Add mango puree, mix it(missed the pic) then add flour mixture.
- Mix it once.Then add milk and mix well.Preheat oven at 180 deg C.
- Using a spatula bring the batter together.Using a icecream scooper scoop.
- Line muffin liners inside the muffin pan.Now scoop out the dough in each muffin liner only till 3/4th.Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 18-20mins or until a tooth pick inserted at the center comes out clean.
Enjoy the muffins warm !!
- As fresh mango pulp is added the shelf life is less. It keeps well for a day or 2 max in room temperature, though haven’t tasted it myself.
hi sharmi..loved it!
Can these be prepared in a microwave oven Sharmi?
Yes microwave convection mode
In microwave for how long do we have to bake?
If its microwave convection then proceed with the same timing…plus or minus 5mins so keep an eye as each oven is different.
Yummy recipe. I have a small doubt is that a nonstick muffin tray. Iam new to baking bought my otg yesterday only. Can u please suggest the basic pans and trays necessary for baking. Thank you mam.
Yes its nonstick….please check my baking essentials post
Hi!!! Can brown or any other sugar be used instead of white sugar?
yes you can try
Can we put diced mango ..if yes what should b the quantity
yes you can