There is no specific measurement for this recipe just add the veggies as per your preference and your colorful mixed veg raita is ready.
Mixed Vegetable Raita – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Side dish | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Curd – 1 and 1/2 cups
Roasted jeera powder – 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/8 tsp(optional)
Carrot – 2 tbsp chopped finely
Capsicum – 1.5 tbspchopped finely
Cucumber – 2 tbsp chopped finely
Tomato – 1 tbsp chopped finely
Coriander leaves – 1/2 tbsp chopped finely
Salt – to taste
- Get all your ingredients ready. Peel of the skin of cucumber, carrot then chop all the veggies finely.Whisk the curd, add salt and roased jeera powder(Dry roast jeera for 2mins then powder it) and mix well.
- Add all the chopped veggies, then coriander leaves and give a quick mix.Chill the raita until serving time.
Serve the raita chilled with biryani or any type of paratha.
- You can even add vegetables like cabbage,boiled potato etc or any of your favorite veggie.
- Use thick yogurt. You can make this a salad with less raita and give this to your kids, colorful and tasty that they cant say no to it.
- You can even add pepper powder.
- There is no exact measurement for this raita…you can plus / minus as per your preference.