Atta Ladoo Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Sweet | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Wheat Flour – 1 cup(I used homemade)
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Melted Ghee – 1/3 cup
Cashews – 8
Badams – 12
Pista – 10
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sieve wheat flour througha fine sieve.Then dry roast wheat flour well till color changes. Keep stirring continuosly to avoid burning at the bottom.Take sugar in a dry mixer.
- Grind sugar to a fine powder,set aside.Then grind the nuts to a coarse mixture.Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, take wheat flour,powdered sugar and cardamom powder.Whisk it well.Heat ghee for a minute and then add it slowly.
- Mix well with the laddle.When its earm enough to handle with hands shape them into ladoos
Cool down store in an airtight container and enjoy your guiltfree ladoos!
- I used homemade atta which is already sieved and stored.If using store bought flour, if you prefer you can sieve flour and powdered sugar together.
- You can even add chopped nuts instead of powdering. I powdered it just for mittus sake, as she is not comfortable biting the nuts inbetween.
- Cardamom flavour is best in this recipe so dont skip it.
- Keeps well in room temperature for more than a weeks time.
- Always add ghee little by little mix it, then add again to avoid lumps.Adding ghee little by little also helps us to keep controlof ghee…If you are able to shape them with little less ghee itself then thats fine too.
- You can also add chopped raisins along with powdered nuts.