Recipe Category: Milkshake | Recipe Cuisine: World
Mangoes chopped- 1.5 cups
Cold Milk – 2 cups
Vanilla Icecream – a small scoop
Sugar – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Add chopped mangoes and sugar in a blender and blend it to a fine paste.Then add milk.
- Then a scoop of icecream, blend together to a smooth creamy shake.
- Make sure to use chilled milk else there are chances for the milk to curdle.
- Choose mangoes that are not fibrous. Choose mangoes that are juicy and sweet.
- Reduce and adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the mangoes.
- You can even use mango icecream instead of vanilla icecream.
- Add cardamom powder or saffron to make it flavoured and even more interesting.