Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Fig Honey Milkshake Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: World
Chilled Milk – 1 cup
Vanilla Icecream – 1 scoop
Figs – 4
Honey – 2 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 tsp(optional)
- Soak figs in hot water for atleast 30mins for making them soft.Then discard the water and chop the figs finely.In a mixer add milk then honey,sugar.
- Then add a scoop of vanilla icecream,chopped figs and blend it to a smooth thick and creamy milkshake.
Serve it chilled!
- You can skip sugar and add more honey if you prefer more sweetness.
- Soaking figs in hot water makes them soft to blend easily with the milkshake.
- You can add 1/4 cup banana for this shake to make it super healthy.