This Eggless Butterscotch Icecream Recipe is very easy to make you just need a handful of ingredients, no icecream maker required and you don’t even need to churn it again and again, this is eggless too sounds cool right?! Try this easy icecream for summer and surprise your loved ones.We all love butterscotch flavour so the first icecream I tried this summer was this and it was super hit!
Eggless butterscotch ice cream recipe Recipe
Recipe Category: Raita | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Fresh Cream – 1 cup
Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
Butterscotch chips – 1/3 cup
Butterscotch essence – 1/4 tsp
- This is what you need, measure and get ready with your ingredients.Take fresh cream in a bowl,beat it for a minute until frothy and creamy.
- Now add condensed milk and beat it again for a minute.
- Then add butterscotch essence, beat again.Mix well and Set aside.
- Take butterscotch chips ina mixer and grind it to a coarse powder.Add it to the cream mixture.
- Mix with a spatula.Pour into freezer safe container.
- Close with a lid and freeze for atleast 6-8 hrs.I kept it overnight.Scoop and Serve.
- I used Amul Fresh Cream tetra pack.
- You can even add butterscotch chips to the icecream at the final stage.
- Refrigerate until serving time.