Chia Lemonade is a flavourful, natural cool drink made by blooming chia seeds& blending it with lemon extract, sugar and nannari syrup. Chia Lemonade is an excellent body coolant for the summer, could be made in minutes and a great alternate to tea / coffee.
Chia Lemonade is a quick and refreshing juice.I had a pack a chia seeds which I almost forgot so thought to try some quick recipes with it and this was one among them.I added sarbath to it to give it a tangy taste and it was soo good.Chia lemonade is an interesting twist to the usual lemonade we make with just lemon juice.Do try this and am sure you will love it.
Tried this Chia Lemonade Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
📖 Recipe Card
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon nannari sarbath
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon bloomed chia seeds
- few ice cubes
- few lemon slices
How to make Chia Lemonade
- Measure and take bloomed chia seeds.In a mixing bowl – take water.Add sugar.
- Add lemon juice,sarbath followed by bloomed chia seeds.
- Mix well until sugar completely dissolves. To the serving glass add few icecubes.Add chia lemon juice.
- Add lemon slices and enjoy chilled.
Serve chilled with icecubes and lemon slices.