Chia Lemonade is a flavourful, natural cool drink made by blooming chia seeds& blending it with lemon extract, sugar and nannari syrup. Chia Lemonade is an excellent body coolant for the summer, could be made in minutes and a great alternate to tea / coffee.
Chia Lemonade is a quick and refreshing juice.I had a pack a chia seeds which I almost forgot so thought to try some quick recipes with it and this was one among them.I added sarbath to it to give it a tangy taste and it was soo good.Chia lemonade is an interesting twist to the usual lemonade we make with just lemon juice.Do try this and am sure you will love it.
If you have any more questions about this Chia Lemonade Recipe do mail me at [email protected]. In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Chia Lemonade Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp nannari sarbath
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp bloomed chia seeds
- few ice cubes
- few lemon slices
- Measure and take bloomed chia seeds. In a mixing bowl - take water. Add sugar.
- Add lemon juice, sarbath followed by bloomed chia seeds.
- Mix well until sugar completely dissolves. To the serving glass add few ice cubes. Add chia lemon juice.
- Add lemon slices and enjoy chilled Chia Lemonade.
How to make Chia Lemonade
- Measure and take bloomed chia seeds.In a mixing bowl – take water.Add sugar.
- Add lemon juice,sarbath followed by bloomed chia seeds.
- Mix well until sugar completely dissolves. To the serving glass add few icecubes.Add chia lemon juice.
- Add lemon slices and enjoy chilled.
Serve chilled with icecubes and lemon slices.
Hi mam, Pls share some juice recipes for kids to take school using lemon, gooseberry…