Last Updated on December 7, 2020
- Soak green gram for 30mins and pressure cook until soft and keep aside.
- Dry toast the bread in a dosa pan (or add little oil and toast) until crispy or toast it using a toaster which makes it very crispy. Cut each bread slice into 4.
- Now for the assembling : Lay the bread slices first(may be 9 peices in a plate), add boiled green gram, then add the chutneys generously. Spread a layer of curd over it, then chopped raw onions then garnish it with sev and chopped coriander leaves.
- Dip the bread slices in water, immediately squeeze it and transfer this to a bowl and smash it.
- Now add chopped onions, turmeric powder, chilli powder and mix it well enough to form patties. Now form small sized balls and pat them using ur palms. Heat oil in a dosa pan and toast the vadas till slightly cripsy and browned
- Now for the assembling : First add little curd mixed, drizzle very little green and red chutneys then add the vadas on top of it add the remaining curd enough for the vadas to immerse fully. Then drizzle the remaining green and red chutney on top. Garnish with boondis and finely chopped coriander leaves.