Guacamole Sadnwich Recipe – Ingredients
Recipe Category: Dip | Recipe Cuisine: World
Bread Slices – 4
Avocado – 1
Onion – 2 tbsp finely chopped
Tomato – 2 tbsp finely chopped
Pepper powder / Chat Masala Powder – 1/8 tsp
Lemon juice – from quarter lemon
Green chilli – 1 finely chopped
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Choose ripe avocado which will be black outside…if you press with your fingers it will slightly be soft.Cut open avocado remove the seeds.Scoop out the avocado pulp with a spoon,mash it well without nay lumps to make it smooth…Transfer it to a bowl.Get all your ingredients ready.
- Add the ingredients to the avocado pulp mix well.Then add pepper powder and lemon juice.Mix well.
- Spread a tbsp of the avocado spread(guacamole) on one side of the bread, close seal it with another side.Press slightly.Heat a dosa tawa and toast the sandwiches with ghee or butter.
Serve hot or warm!
- You can add other veggies of your choice like carrots,cabbage etc.
- As the spread is very creamy it sticks to the bread making it neatly sealed.
- You can even make it as a close sandwich using sandwich maker.