Mango Milkshake is my fav or I should say any fruit blended to a shake is a winner for me.I have been waiting for the mango season....No no not that I am crazy after mangoes but I wanted to fill in Sharmis Passions with mango recipes :) I do like mangoes but I m very choosy as I like only banganapalli variety and have restrictions like the mango shouldnt very ripe and the color should be lemon yellow only.... yeah yeah too much right?! thats what my mother says too :)
My mother loves mangoes be it any variety she can have it night and day even skipping lunch and dinner :) So this is for 'amma', the word has added more meaning after me becoming a mother :) Happy Mothers day!!
- Peel of the skin of mangoes and chop the mangoes roughly.
- Add 1/2 cup milk with mango cubes, sugar and crushed ice and blend it in a mixer until smooth for 10 seconds then add remaining milk and blend again until smooth.
- Add elachi powder, mix well. Your mango milkshake is ready in minutes.
- I like my milkshake to be thick, if you want it to be little runny then add 1/2 cup of milk more.
- Adding elachi powder gives a good flavour , but its purely optional.
- Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the mango variety.