Guess the blogger issue has not resolved fully yet and few of my comments for the last post has been lost hope they are back soon. Okay coming to todays post : This hot weather makes me crave for some chilled drinks and if its with milk its double bonus for me as I like milk in any form.
- First blend chopped apple pieces, almonds, sugar in a blender to a smooth paste with little milk say 1/4 cup.
- Then add the cinnamon powder, remaining milk and blend again.
- Add icecubes if preferred and Serve chilled. I topped the milkshake with demerara sugar
I know this cannot be called in for a recipe as its so easy but just posted to let you all know that the combination is so flavorful and yummy...And ofcourse for the pics that I clicked :)
The recipe from the site also adds on this : An apple a day keeps the doctor away also proves true for acidity when whipped up as a milkshake, as chilled milk is known to overcome acidity for some people.
- Adding almonds is optional but it thickens up the shake with a nice taste
- Adding chilled milk delays the milkshake from changing its color
- You can make the same with curd too. Just replace milk with curd and follow the same procedure.
- You can skip cinnamon powder and make this as a simple apple milkshake and enjoy.